anniescoffeebreak

Kit-N-BkWrm

I'm a writer Moon lighting as a receptionist until my writing career takes flight. I am a romance/Erotic novel junkie coffee-o-holic! I Just started blogging my reviews @ anniescoffeebreakbookblog.blogspot.com. I don't claim to be some amazing writer in fact I may not be that good at all lol but I love to do it! I am working towards my English degree right now. I love connecting with people who have read or reads the same books. It's amazing all the great people I have met just because we love to read the same great books and Authors.

Cade=Yum

If you haven't met Cade already let me introduce you to him. Although he is taken by Bayleigh. Lucky bitch. She is not your typical doey eyed helpless character either. I love her. She is strong independent and has everything going for her until fate throws her a mighty fine new neighbor. How the hell did she get so lucky lol.  Cade is working a case and it's his last case if he has any control over it. He is a lethal weapon with legs/ DEA agent. He was on a mission until a very sexy neighbor comes over in her barley pj's yelling at him for being so loud at the ass crack of dawn, as he is moving in. He was screwed from the moment he laid eyes on her. Cade wasn't looking for anything other than casual sex, but fate had other plans for him and Bayleigh. I really don't want to ruin anything more than what I have. But ladies this book has a great alpha male, and hot sex scenes. An well lets face it, we all look forward to the build up and then BOOM yes... AHHH greatness happens. I find it funny when they are describing what the female character is feeling. (My version lol "She can't speak left with nothing but what she is feeling for him at that very moment. Her breathing becomes gasps as he (insert your hot scenes here) and then she licks her lips before bringing him into....) You get the point lol you find yourself sitting there suddenly noticing your breathing increasing and licking your lips on Q. Liliana Hart really knows how to capture her readers that's for sure. I also read Dane a while back. She never disappoints.  For my full review see me on Goodreads ;)

Love,